In the crowded landscape of online digital strategy, relevance is the key to success. Here is the basic idea: spend 3% of your annual marketing budget to know how to spend the other 97%. Other marketing companies drop clients into the same automated system that they use for everyone. This leads to lack luster results and stunted feedback.
At TRO, we work one on one with you and your team to create a custom strategy that will get you the best results for your set business goals. We also do weekly check-ins and provide analytical data that you specify is important, not just what we think is important. We are constantly analyzing and adjusting your campaign to make sure we stay on track for your desired business goals.
Any good marketing strategy grows out of a company’s value proposition, summarizing its competitive advantage in the market. Targets are defined, competitors are sized up, goals are established and tools and techniques are employed. We develop strategies the entire team can feel good about.